ACTiV8 UOP Freestyle Skiing and Freestyle Snowboarding sponsored by Kodiak
January 5, 2024 @ 3:15 pm - 5:00 pm$50.00 – $139.00
IMPORTANT! Skiers must be at a minimum of an intermediate level to participate in this program (i.e., must be able to parallel ski on Blue runs or above). Snowboarders must be able to link turns on intermediate runs.
This is an introductory course for 6th graders and up that takes place at the Utah Olympic Park (UOP) for intermediate skiers and snowboarders. Students will be introduced to freestyle skiing or freestyle snowboarding through instruction provided by Park City Ski and Snowboard (PCSS).
Program Fee: $149
The program fee includes UOP pass and instruction.
Dates: Fridays Jan. 5, 12, 19, 26; 3:15-5:00 pm
- Regular scholarships are available for students with families earning less than $50,000 annually. Just select a Scholarship ticket below to complete the registration process for your child.
- Partial Scholarships are now also available for families earning between $50,000 and $120,000 annually. To apply for a Partial Scholarship, please complete the application linked here to help us understand your financial challenges.
UOP Waiver: Please complete the UOP waiver either during or after you’ve finished the registration process at the following link: Utah Olympic Park Waiver. Your child will not be able to participate until the UOP waiver has been completed.
Volunteers: Volunteers for an onsite chaperone are needed for each session. This person needs to stay at the venue for the duration of the program and would help the coaches reach out to a parent in case of emergency. They may also need to help guide kids to the right meeting place. Click HERE to sign up or contact Jana Johnson with questions.
Registration Deadlines: Be sure to register early as registration will close on Jan. 20, 2023 at 11:30pm.
- We will ski regardless of the weather and no refunds will be available for bad weather.
- No transportation or equipment provided.
- If you are interested in Nordic Jumping or Nordic Combine, please contact Adam Loomis at Park City Ski and Snowboard for program options. email@example.com