- This event has passed.
Get Out & Play, UOP Nordic Jumping, Freestyle Skiing and Freestyle Snowboarding Session 2
February 4, 2022 @ 1:15 pm - 3:00 pm$50.00 – $180.00
IMPORTANT! Skiers must be at a minimum of an intermediate level to participate in this program (i.e., must be able to parallel ski on Blue runs or above). Snowboarders must be able to link turns on intermediate runs.
This is an introductory course that takes place at the Utah Olympic Park (UOP) for students who are beginners at nordic jumping. Students will be introduced to nordic jumping, freestyle skiing or freestyle snowboarding through instruction provided by Park City Ski and Snowboard (PCSS).
Dates: Feb 4, 11, 18 & March 4
The Program Fee includes UOP pass (if your child does not have a season pass), and instruction.
- Regular scholarships are available for students with families earning less than $50,000 annually. Just select a Scholarship ticket below to complete the registration process for your child.
- Partial Scholarships are now also available for families earning between $50,000 and $100,000 annually. To apply for a Partial Scholarship, please complete the application linked here to help us understand your financial challenges.
UOP Waiver: Please be sure to complete the UOP waiver either during or after you've finished the registration process at the following link: Utah Olympic Park Waiver. Your child will not be able to participate until the UOP waiver has been completed.
Volunteers: Volunteers for School Coordinator will receive a sizable discount on one (1) child’s registration. Please contact mailto:if you are interested in being a School Coordinator.
Registration Deadlines: Be sure to register early as prices will increase on November 23, 2021 and registration will close on November 30, 2021 at 11:59pm.
- We will ski regardless of the weather, and no refunds will be available for bad weather.
- National Ability Center (NAC) Assistance: If your child will need assistance from the NAC, please contact Andrew Ball at firstname.lastname@example.org once you’ve completed registration.
To help ensure the health and safety of our Get Out & Play participants, volunteers, coaches, and staff, and in alignment with the Park City School District, our policies related to COVID-19 are as follows:
- In the event of a school closure resulting from COVID-19, students from the closed school will not be allowed to participate in our programs on the date(s) that the school is closed.
- In the event your child is quarantined due to a COVID-19 diagnosis or COVID-19 exposure, your child will not be allowed to participate in our programs during the dates of quarantine. Due to COVID-19 having asymptomatic carriers, if any family member (within same household) exhibits any COVID-19 symptoms, that student is not allowed to participate.
In these scenarios, you will receive a refund for the portion of your registration fee for the day(s) your child is not allowed to attend less a small administrative charge.
Please don't send your child if they are exhibiting any of the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Unexplainable rash
This policy is subject to change based on state and county directives.