Weilenmann-Get Out & Play, UOP Nordic Jumping, Freestyle Skiing and Freestyle Snowboarding sponsored by Kodiak
January 11, 2024 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm$50.00 – $225.00
IMPORTANT! Skiers and snowboarders must be at a MINIMUM of an intermediate level to participate in this program (i.e., must be able to parallel ski on blue runs or above). Snowboarders must be able to link turns on intermediate runs.
This is an introductory course that takes place at the Utah Olympic Park (UOP) for students who are intermediate skiers and snowboarders and those looking to learn how to nordic jump. Snowboarders must be a true intermediate and able to make turns down a run similar to Payday at Park City Mountain. Students will be introduced to nordic jumping, freestyle skiing or freestyle snowboarding through instruction provided by Park City Ski and Snowboard (PCSS).
Program fee: $225
The program fee includes UOP pass and instruction.
Dates: Thursdays Jan 11, 18, 25, Feb 1, 8; 1:30-3 pm
- Regular scholarships are available for students with families earning less than $50,000 annually. Just select a Scholarship ticket below to complete the registration process for your child.
- Partial Scholarships are now also available for families earning between $50,000 and $120,000 annually. To apply for a Partial Scholarship, please complete the application linked here to help us understand your financial challenges.
UOP Waiver: Please complete the UOP waiver either during or after you’ve finished the registration process at the following link: Utah Olympic Park Waiver. Your child will not be able to participate until the UOP waiver has been completed.
Volunteers needed! The entire program is parent supported and chaperoned, so please do your best to assist! To make this program happen affordably, we need parent volunteers. Volunteers for Lead Chaperone will receive a sizable discount on one (1) child’s registration. Additional Bus Chaperones will also be needed. To volunteer, please select the Lead Chaperone ticket or click HERE to sign up as a bus chaperone. Contact Jana Johnson with any questions.
Registration Deadline: Be sure to register early as registration will close on Nov. 30th.
- We will ski regardless of the weather, and no refunds will be available for bad weather.
- Equipment is not provided (expect with full scholarship tickets).
- Transportation is provided.